Any data that you submit using this web form will be held by our firm as Data Controller and will be held securely for 12 months before being securely and confidentially destroyed. Your data will not be disclosed to any third parties without your consent or as otherwise allowed by the relevant Data Protection legislation and will only be used for responding to your query (or anything associated with that purpose).

You have the right to be informed about what data we hold about you along with other rights set out in the legislation. Further information about your rights under the data protection legislation can be found at

Full details can be found on our website at

Our Privacy Policy

Civil Partnerships & Same Sex Couples

Since 2014, same-sex couples can now marry. It is possible to convert a civil partnership to a marriage. Couples that live together do not automatically have a right to a share in the finance or property of the partner following separation.

In the early stages of a relationship, the prospect of future separation may seem unlikely. However, if you are at the stage in a relationship of contemplating shared finances, having a family or buying a property some legal advice could avoid future complications and provide certainty in the event that the worst happens and the relationship breaks down.

If you are in a same-sex relationship we can advise you on all family issues that may arise such as:-

  • Marriage
  • Civil Partnerships
  • Divorce & Dissolution
  • Finance
  • Pre-nuptial and pre-partnership agreements
  • Arrangements for children - including contact, residence and shared residence

We are happy to discuss your current circumstances and offer an initial free 30 minute consultation. We can give you advice about the legal options that are available to meet your needs and an estimate of likely costs.


During the course of my case I found the staff extremely friendly and easy to talk to, they explained everything within the process that was going to follow along with advice on what they thought would be best in my case. The replies I received if I had any questions or queries were speedy and a great help. If you need a Family Law firm I would definitely recommend A&N care solicitors to anyone looking for a fast, friendly and highly skilled company/solicitor to not just represent you but to help and guide you through the whole process. Thank you A&N for all you have done for this father.

Johnathan From Sheffield


I’ve been represented by other solicitors before but none looked after me like Helen did. She is really friendly and has been there for me even after the case finished. I genuinely believe she cares about her clients and this is not just her job. If I ever need a solicitor again I would come back and have already passed Helen’s name on to a friend.

Gavin from Sheffield

Talk to someone

Call us for a chat on:
03300 245750
Or we can call you back using our call back feature at the top of the page.